Dental Science on digital impression laboratory workflow.
We work with the major impression scanners: iTero™, 3shape, and Dentsply Sirona CEREC®. Below you will find the instructions on how to connect/add Dental Science on your list of Preferred Labs.
In today’s quickly advancing digital dental world, the need for a laboratory that stays up to date on the latest technology, trends, and workflow is more necessary than ever before. The result of combining the latest technology, future advances and trends, highly skilled staff, and dental technicians and a deep understanding of the dental industry has been what has guided Dental Science for the last 20 years. We have added benefits for our customers like online digital resources, education seminars and onsite training. Our goal is to provide tools to help grow our customer’s business so everyone benefits.
Outstanding results are an excellent choice: Primescan is the perfect place to start in digital dentistry. The instructions are also the same for your Omnicam. Regardless of how you want to design your workflow, Primescan is the facilitator for efficient digital workflows – in both the practice as well as with your preferred lists. Add Dental Science Laboratory to your Primescan/Omnicam platform by adding us as a favorite laboratory.
1. Register your CEREC unit and add “Dental Science Laboratory” at www.cerec-connect.com
2. Click on the “Registration Data” tab and enter patient info, complete scan, bite and mark the margin.
3. Click on “Desired Lab” and select “Dental Science Laboratory” and return date from the drop-down menu.
4. Click on the “Additional Notes” tab and enter any instructions to Dental Science (”Let’s discuss this case”) then select “Add to Cart” – your case will then upload to CEREC connect.
5. Verify case information and select SUBMIT.
The intraoral scanner the iTero Element is designed to fit perfectly into your practice. The iTero Element intraoral scanner is designed to deliver speed, reliability, intuitive operations and outstanding visualization capabilities, whether you are a general practitioner or an orthodontist. You can select Dental Science Laboratory as your lab with your scanner by selecting “FIND A LABORATORY” or by going to www.itero.com.
An intraoral scanning solution for your office. It comes with award-winning TRIOS scanning technology and allows you to perform a simple ‘scan and send-to’ workflow.
1. Visit us.3shapecommunicate.com
2. Log in to your 3Shape account and search for Dental Science Laboratory, firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Send a connection request
For any additional help, you’re welcome to call 877-464-1225 or email email@example.com