To Our Clients, Friends, and Community,
In the wake of the Coronavirus, my highest priority is to do our part to help ensure the health and safety of our employees, customers, and suppliers while meeting and exceeding our service commitments during this time. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Constant monitoring and disinfection of the cases coming in and going out of our facility.
- Compliance with all government regulations and health safety and guidelines related to the containment of Coronavirus.
- Careful guidance and information are provided to our staff constantly to review the best ways to prevent the spread of infection, based on guidelines from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. These include:
- Cleaning your hands often. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick unless you seek medical care.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- If a Dental Science employee experiences symptoms such as fever or respiratory infection, they are required to seek medical treatment immediately.
In addition to the preventative steps we are taking. We are also providing additional support for our employees and our community here in Atlanta.
- For more information, we encourage you to visit WHO’s Q&A on Coronavirus and the CDC’s FAQ on the issue.
We are all in this together and I know the future will be bright for all of us.